Friday, January 21, 2011

My Mother

Some things make me stop and think. Like … how egg’s whites make meringue and how you can make icing with food coloring, confectionery sugar, and milk and other things like that.

When I was eight my Grandmother who we all called Boba died ….. My mom was sooo upset.  I was too, don’t get me wrong but Boba was her mom. Some how, I don’t know how, but somehow she got over it.

I fear my mom leaving me … deep inside it just sits there …. I don’t think I could ever get over it.  Me and my mom …. Well she is my best friend, my mom, my teacher, my rock, the one who gives me unconditional love, and much more. To think of a world with out her is…….. Indescribable …. And It is like a world without happiness no,  it would be a world with out happiness. I love God sooo much but if He took her away before she was in her old age I don’t think I would ever understand it.

Mom, I know I can get mad at you, act mean and some other things but I love you sooo much and this is to you.

3 comments:

  1. My sweet girl. You mean the world to me and I am so proud of you everyday, even when you are driving me nuts!

    You KNOW that God has a plan for you. I pray every day that the plan includes me in your life for a long, long time. No matter what He has great plans for you my darling child. Always have faith.

    To Pluto and back,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was very thoughtful! I could not let my mother go when she is not old age. That was a nice post. Great post!!!!!


    Winnie ( Grace )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kei, that choked me up—what beautiful words. I know from your mom's blog just how much she loves you. It's so moving to come here and see HOW MUCH you love her right back.

    (BTW, I totally teared up reading this and my boy looked closely at me and said, "Are you CRYING?!"

    Yeah, so—what's it to you pal?! :)

    (and he's looking over my shoulder as I write this with a big grin!)

    He read your words too and thinks they are cool.)

    Thank you, Kei! I am so glad I 'know' you!

    ReplyDelete