Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nomad,The 4,and Poems



Well my dog is so big we have so much fun together i love him with all my heart. When I first got him he wasn't even 7 pounds now he is 24.2 pounds!!!I mean wow! He went to the vet today to get his rabies shots:( there was a blood spot where they did his shots :( then mom decided poor baby we should get him some Kentucky fried Chicken chicken breast, so we get it and the whole way home Nomad is going crazy jumping barking almost causing 3 wrecks and the reason we didn't give it to him is because it was so hot . When we got home after he ate his chicken. Nomad and I played in the sprinkler and he tried to attack it

:) :) ahh i love my dog.

The 4 of July well with the fire works and the noise how could you think a dog would not be scared ? well Nomad sat and watch the loud and pretty fire works look how cute

Here are some of my poems see if you like them


THE WIND
People say you can't see the wind but I beg to differ for I see the wind
I see the trees and the leaves blowing, I see the spring coolnes,and I see my hair blowing like a kite.



now the other one

ROBIN
dear robin
I was wondering why do you fly? why?
why do you soar so high ?
is it because you are on adventure !?
or is it because you are lonely?
If so i wish
to fly hight in the sky with YOU!
we can soar and play on the clouds,
but wait, I don't have wings
so
I'll meet you in my dreams.


and


pilly
there is a sweet pillow named pilly

he is very very silly

he has spots

I love them a lots

he keep me from being chilly .

thank you for reading
love your friend keilee

3 comments:

  1. Like I told you, I LOVE the poem named "Robin". Keep writing my sweet girl.

    I love you so,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolio. I especially love "Robin."

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it thanks kei
    love nomad

    ReplyDelete