Saturday, September 11, 2010

Friday

It's been a while since I have blogged.

We have been back 'schooling' for 3 weeks.

We don't have work on Friday's it is FUN Friday. Last Friday we went to homeschool skate. There were 150 kids there! It was so much fun!

This Friday we went to Flint Creek Trail with Nomad. We got some muscadines and we jumped over a log.


Then we had a picnic.


When we got home I played with the muscadines. I wanted to make the insides of them like a putty. Then I started to itch, itch and did I mention, ITCH??? It was torture in the 3rd degree. After washing my hands, putting medicine, taking Benadyl and a couple of naps, I was cured!

I had a fun day, can't wait for next Friday.

peace out,

kei :)

5 comments:

  1. We went on a hike Thursday. A picnic sounds fun!!! Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Unicorn. I like the fish tank on your blog, it is fun when you feed the fish algae. What is muscadines? I am glad you are feeling better, I am glad that you had fun at Flint Creek Trail. Is that your dog jumping over the log with you? What did you have at your picnic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking back at your older posts and saw that you went on a rope swing. I want to do that. I bet that was fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. please write!!!!!!!!!!

    I want to read more posts!!!!!


    ~lilah

    ReplyDelete
  5. When our you going to write again????? Please write soon!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete