Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Parties, Bugs , Webkinz and Halloween

I have had a great last 10 days, well except for the whole 'being sick' thing . Nomad is seven months old and I can't believe that my little yellow lab is seven months old, It seems like just five months ago he was two months old . Oh wait, he was.

Yesterday we went to Cathy's Halloween party.  There was Halloween everywhere you looked.  They were spooky graveyards in the front and back of the house, Red Hand punch, Monster Eyed Deviled eggs, and a great red cake monster.  It was 'ghostly' great.

Today was fun, fun, fun!  I had my 1st ever Webkinz world party!  I had mailed invitations to some of my friends.  Em, Ben and Chan came to my Halloween party.  We played hide-and-seek, air hockey, pool and we mingled.  It was awesome!



The other day I saw a wasp dangling from a spider web.  I videoed it.  Sorry for the shaking but it was too awesome to miss.

Have a great day,
kei

1 comment:

  1. Watching that video made me nauseous! But it was cool. <3

    ReplyDelete