Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

I love Halloween , I love the scaring, the screams and the great smell of CANDY and fear . It's one of the best holidays ever . Don't you love all the lame , cool , freaky , and the plain weird costumes ?


While me and my friends where trick or treating (BTW) don't you love the name TRICK OR TREAT ? ok any way I saw some lame costumes like ; some girl came to Chan, Ben and Jake's grandparents trick or treating and she was wearing pajama pants and a Alabama shirt and a Alabama purse to hold candy, one boy was wearing a foot ball shirt and green shorts I guess it would be ok but the football shirt was red and white and the pants were green and he didn't even have face makeup or pads. What kind of costume is that?


Well at every pit stop you all traded candy : ps (i am purple, chan is green, ben is red, jake is blue, brit is gray and kaitlin is pink )
hey got any milky ways ? yeah I do, what will you trade for them ? one bag of m&m. i love m&m i will give you two milky ways for one bag of m&m . sold !  got any nerds ? yep what will you trade ? hey i love nerds what do you like ? all most anything .  how about ......  2 m&m   3 m&m and 1 gum 3 gums and 1 milky way  and ......um ...... 2 gum and 2 milky ways going once going twice ... 1 milky way 2 gum and 1 gobstoppers and 1 twizzler  sold to kaitlin yes  no but i said more  but i hate gobstoppers and twizzlers . we trade more than mice if mice trade that is . and i keeps going JUST like this .


I just love Halloween.  How was your Halloween?


kei

1 comment:

  1. what was your costume supposed to be? I thought it so funky :)

    ReplyDelete